About the Course
The Pines Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course has consistently been one of West Virginia's most remarkable golfing experiences.
- Our 6,700 yard layout is surrounded with natural beauty in the rolling hills and mountains of Morgantown.
- It has been host to the LPGA's Future's Tour and numerous WVGA Championship events.
- With five sets of tees, the Pines offers a challenge for golfers of every age and ability.
- The addition of junior tee markers makes it the place to be for quality family fun.
- A million dollar bunker restoration has every hole looking like a postcard.
- Our greens are fast and smooth, considered the best in the area for years.
Whether you are a competitive golfer or new to the game, The Pines Country Club will always offer you Morgantown's most remarkable golfing experience.
For information on the status of the course, visit The Pines Country Club Grounds Facebook page.
View photos of the course >