Benefits included in membership
- No food and beverage minimum.
- 18 hole golf course consistently rated one of the best and most challenging in West Virginia. To top it off, our golfing season never ends - we are open year-round, weather permitting.
- Our course boasts 5 sets of tees for every skill level.
- Walking is permitted any time except before 11am on weekends and holidays
- We offer tee time parity for men and women.
- A practice area with putting green and sand bunker will help loosen up or just fine-tune your swing.
- A driving range and indoor simulator are also available to keep you on top of your game.
- Cool off in our sparkling, heated swimming pool with adjacent wading pool, staffed by Red Cross-certified lifeguards.
- Men's and Women's locker rooms are available for your convenience, and lockers may be rented on an annual basis.
- Relax with friends in front of one of 4 large flat screen TVs, and enjoy this week's game or golf tournament.
- The Pines has a non-discriminatory admissions policy.
Options available at an additional fee (see Fee schedule for more information)
- Private and Group Lessons with Russell Reid, Golf Digest's 2007 #1 teaching professional in WV
- Cart rental, guest passes, club repair and rentals
- Membership to the GHIN Handicap system
- Banquet rooms for catered events, as well as casual dining, to accommodate all business and social needs
- A variety of leagues, special events, and activities for the enjoyment of our members