Swim At The Pines Country Club
When summertime in Morgantown, WV, hits, it doesn’t get hot; it’s sweltering. The Pines Country Club swimming pool presents the perfect opportunity to cool down and get back into activity mode. Located in Morgantown, WV, The Pines Country Club has established itself as the most esteemed country club in the Tri-State area.
Interested In Taking Swim Lessons?
Group Swim Classes
- Class times are 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Maximum enrollment for each class is 15
- Children must be 4 years of age
- Swim goggles are recommended
Private Member Lessons
- Arranged by head guard
- All ages and skill levels
- Half-hour lessons
- Times available Monday – Saturday, 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Active Member Pricing
$75 / hour (49 or fewer guests)
$100 / hour (50 – 90 guests)
$100 / hour (49 or fewer guests)
$125 / hour (50 – 90 guests)
Pool Rental Terms & Conditions
1. Pool parties do not include an instructor or staff person for the pool portion of the party. Lifeguards will be assigned according to the number of swimmers, and their median age. If children are non-swimmers and are unable to be alone in the pool, the party host and/or parents must stay in the pool with the party guests.
2. All Food and Beverage Service is provided by the restaurant. Outside food is only permitted with the express, written approval of the restaurant, and in that case will be the responsibility of the party host.
3. The pool staff reserves the right to cancel or postpone a swim party, if necessary. The opportunity for a full refund will be extended if the group does not wish to reschedule the event.
4. All pool party reservations must be made at least two weeks before the date of the event. Rain dates must be scheduled separately, so that other reservations will not be unfairly impacted.
5. Party hosts are responsible for informing their guests of all pool rules and regulations. Violations of these rules and regulations by any member of the pool party group could result in termination of the party with no refund to the party host.
6. The party host must be present in the pool area for the duration of the party, and is responsible for the behavior of the party guests.
7. Pool parties shall be properly chaperoned and supervised by the adult guests. One supervising adult should be present for every four children under 12 years of age. Responsibility for determining the swimming ability of invited children remains with the party host.
8. Cost for members shall be $75/hr for a maximum of 49 persons, including adults and children, and $100/hr for 50+ persons. The cost for non-members shall be $100/hr for a maximum of 49 persons, and $125/hr for 50+ persons, with payment made in advance. Parties in excess of 65 persons will require special permission from the Pines Country Club.
9. Parties are limited to two hours in length, and may be scheduled before 11 am (provided it doesn’t interfere with lessons previously scheduled), or from 7 to 9 pm. Our suggestion is that the first 45 minutes be spent in the pool, that 45 minutes be allowed for the meal and gifts if applicable, and the final 15 minutes used to wrap up the party.
10. Bathing suits are required at all times in the pool.
If a party host wishes to cancel a reservation, he or she must notify the Pines Country Club immediately. A reservation canceled at least one (1) week prior to the party date will receive a full refund. Reservations canceled within the week of the party date (except for weather) will receive no refund.
Lifeguards are responsible for clearing the pool during occurrences of thunder or lightning. For thunder, all individuals must remain out of the water for 30 minutes. In the event of lightning, all individuals must remain out of the water for 30 minutes and clear the pool deck. If weather is questionable prior to the start of the rental period, the party host may cancel the rental and obtain a full refund or reschedule for another available day.
Want To Rent The Entire Pool?
The pool is scheduled to be open from May 27th, 2023 through Labor Day.
What Are the Pool Rules?
- There is absolutely no admittance to the pool area without a lifeguard on duty.
- The Pool facilities are for members and their guests.
- All members must sign in using their Pines membership number.
- The entire Pool area is non-smoking.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper swim attire is required. No street clothes, denim shorts, or thong bathing suits are permitted in the pool area. Bikini bottoms & tops must have full coverage.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No pushing, excessive splashing, excessive horseplay, or inappropriate behavior.
- No diving in the shallow end.
- No hanging on lane ropes or handrails.
- No water guns, noodles, or inflatable rafts.
- Flips and backward dives are not permitted.
- No food, gum or band-aids permitted in pool
- All food and beverages must be purchased from the Pines F&B vendor.
- Children not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Pool restrooms must be used for any clothing changes (ALL ages) and diaper changes.
- Individuals who cannot swim are only permitted in the shallow end of the pool.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the pool area.
- Persons with open wounds, rashes, nasal discharge, inflamed eyes or bandages are not allowed in the pool.
- Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the pool or in the surrounding area.
- The pool area will be cleared for approximately 30 minutes in cases of bad weather including lightning strikes, tornado warnings, etc.
- A guest is any non-Pines member entering the pool facilities area (weather they swim or not); Guest fees do apply.
- Members are permitted to bring up to 4 guests per visit.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member and signed in when entering the pool area.
All members and guests using the Pines pool must abide by all posted rules and all lifeguard directives. Failure to do so can result in ejection from the pool and possible loss of membership privileges.
Mon - Wed, Fri: 7:30AM - 7:00PM
Thurs: 11:30AM - 7PM
Sat - Sun: 6:30AM - 7:00PM